VW Golf Mk4
By MK4motionVR6, 01/31/2015
  • 0 comments
  1. Colour coded trim & customised clocks  

I'd always hated the typical 4motion wood effect trim & standard clocks along with oem air vents, so it was time for a change!! <br />Made a subtle change to the clocks by adding some chrome rings surrounds. Installed a full set of bora/r3

01/31/2015
  2. DNA Tunning stage1 custom remap  

Had this done back in 2010

01/31/2015
  3. Engine mounts  

OK so I still wasn't happy with a bit of engine slopp... So I ditched all standard mounts for a full set of vibra technics components.. What a difference. One of the best mods by far.

01/31/2015
  4. Full suspension & steering upgrades  

3 years ago I decided to upgrade the suspension. After some careful consideration of something decent to fit a moderate budget, I investeed in the AP coilovers kit giving a pretty decent but practically lowerd stance & ride. By lowering the car to the

01/31/2015
  5. New timing chains etc.  

During my big strip down 18 months ago I took the opportunity to renew all clutch components & timing chain components.. I also changed out all water coolant parts.. Crack pipe, thermostat housing, header tank, pipes, pumps, thermostat, radiator &

01/31/2015
  6. Reduced crank load  

So to gain a few extra horses by ditching a little weight & reducing crank load, I decided to ditch the A/C with a full delete. Added lightend pullys & installed a much improved tentioner pully bearing.

01/31/2015
  7. Wiper delete, headlight upgrade etc..  

A few subtle changes hear... Hella halo angel eye headlights with HID upgrade 6000. Rear wiper delete with glass plug. Helko wind deflectors. Black grill colour coded with black centred wheels. Smaller Sharon rear vw boot badge. Porsche letterbox rear tai

01/31/2015

Comments

[[Template collections/front/view/comments is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
IP.Board Collections by DevFuse