MySQL Errors - Please Read

All,

There have been recent reports of the following error message appearing while navigating the website.

[blockquote]Error reported as: [6]: Unable to form a valid connection to mySQL. Please check that your e107_config.php contains the correct information.[/blockquote]

To help identify the problem, I need to collect the times this is occouring. If you do get the aforementioned error message while using the website, can you please note the time it occoured (as accurate as possible), and what you were attempting to click on at the time.

Thanks in advance.

Peter

• 2 weeks later...

replying to "the garage", "engine maintenance", "parts help beru or not?" about 7.15/ 7.20 pm today

came up with this error message -

CRITICAL_ERROR:

Line : generic, class2.php

Error reported as: [6]: Unable to form a valid connection to mySQL. Please check that your e107_config.php contains the correct information.

i did a refresh and my post was not there so i re-did it and it was fine that time ..

CRITICAL_ERROR:

Error reported as: [6]: Unable to form a valid connection to mySQL. Please check that your e107_config.php contains the correct information.

22nd Aug 13:04. clicking there to see list of new items, from PHM funny as fcuk thread. All go again after a couplde of refreshes

CRITICAL_ERROR:

About 2 mins ago - Ring Trip Sept 9/10/11th 2006 post... ok once refreshed

CRITICAL_ERROR:

Line : generic' date=' class2.php

Error reported as: [6']: Unable to form a valid connection to mySQL. Please check that your e107_config.php contains the correct information.

About 2 mins ago - Ring Trip Sept 9/10/11th 2006 post... ok once refreshed

Snap. Other then I has just finished editing an entry in the said thread.

CRITICAL_ERROR:

Happened at 12:06 today. I was clicking 'mark all posts as read' at the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a few of these in the last 5 mins. The last one was...

CRITICAL_ERROR:

At 12.34pm, clicked on 'members rides and projects'