I've not been on these forums as often as I would like but they have given me a lot of useful info on the VR6 so thanks everyone. Well I am now selling the VR after nearly 3 years of fun and trouble free veedubbing!

Luckily I am selling my beautiful black highline to my dad as his car has just packed up so it is staying in the family for now at least :)

Now for the self plug bit, I have a few parts for sale: a new BMC CDA, used FK Angel Eyes and a new genuine Golf mk3 bumper (unsprayed and in primer).

So if anyone is interested check out the for sale section please, FK angel eyes are not on ebay as yet so make me an offer.

Thanks for reading :)

Booooo! ha ha nah nice cars they are - is that the one down from the GTR or something? Or is that the GTS?

haha yep it's the model below the GTR, single turbo 2.5L straight six 280BHP. I should still be insured on the VR6 which is good if I start to miss it :)

I've not been on these forums as often as I would like but they have given me a lot of useful info on the VR6 so thanks everyone. Well I am now selling the VR after nearly 3 years of fun and trouble free veedubbing!

Luckily I am selling my beautiful black highline to my dad as his car has just packed up so it is staying in the family for now at least :)

Now for the self plug bit' date=' I have a few parts for sale: a new BMC CDA, used FK Angel Eyes and a new genuine Golf mk3 bumper (unsprayed and in primer).

So if anyone is interested check out the for sale section please, FK angel eyes are not on ebay as yet so make me an offer.

Thanks for reading :)

[/quote']

I think I may know someone who wants a front bumper!!! lol

Going the Jap way and getting an R34 Skyline GTT' date=' don't all flame me at once :)

[/quote']

Nice car and very tunable. How much is it setting you back? What colour etc? Let us see any pics when you get it.

I was thinking about getting a Jap car before I got my VR6. Jap cars have a lot of character and very reliable...just like the German cars