Gutted about brakes and wheels

Well I came home from work today and thought I either fit Schrick or brakes. So I went with brakes.

Took wheel off, then caliper and then carrier all quite easy, then had to drill retaining screw out of disk as per usual it seems.

I got my new brakes, well carrier for now, and bolted it on with washers instead of a spacer and did the trick. Then caliper and pressed brakes to pump piston out. I span the disk and it moved freely.

Now came the problem. I put the wheel on and i went on fine but i didn't spin it just dropped it back to the floor and drove it forward, and griiiinnnnddddd!!!!

Shit, I wondered what the hell, so wheel back off and i see that the caliper is catching the wheel. Major bummer.

So now i'm undecided on whether to sell brakes or the wheels and get something else. I don't want to loose the wheels but same with the brakes, and not really a fan of 17s unless they are wide as i like the look of mine as it is.

Looks like i'm gonna have to get all 4 arches flared to fit something under the arches.

Oh well, life goes on. Just have to try and get Schrick fitted before E38 then get it mapped after

I might have to put em on but with my Porsche rims. But no one would see the things and the car doesn't look as good with them on at shows. So might do it over winter and sell the Ts and find some 8 or 9 *17 to put on

And IbiVR they are the 312mm TT brakes