SantaPod Run What You Brung night racing Oct 14th & 15TH

SantaPod, probably the UK's most popular drag strip is having an evenings night racing on saturday 14th Oct. with racing the following day. http://www.rwyb.co.uk/performance.htm

Giving you a chance to run your Vr up the world famous 1/4..

There are quite a few of you who are getting in to this addictive part of the owners club & i dont think it'll be long before we start gettin some stats up on a leader board type of affair!

Turn up, pay ya $ for as many runs as you like (or as your tyres will allow for!) and enjoy :)

U can even run up against other club members, this is a real club meet, offering so much info on tuning, styling and even driving skills! Even if you dont want to run your car, there is plenty of opportunity for vr discussion and tip trading!

At present i'm unsure of camping arrangements, but will find out in due course.

K, HERE'S THE LIST SO FAR..

1. Sea Deamon

2. Mk3Anni + Essex boys

3. Gipperingking

4. vrsick * Sa/Su + Friends

5. jim potter

6. G8PMH

7. Dub-donna * Sa/Su

8. EarwigVr6 * Sa/Su

9. Blondie

10. TG

11. LukeVr6

12. hvr6a

13. hvr6b

14. 6potmkII

15. Dlea + friends

vr6gaz?

craggsy?

eatthis?

Please let me know if your comin on the sat eve or sun or both days and if ur camping?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sure it reads £20 for the night racing' date=' £10 entry on sunday and £20 for the sunday racing.. not sure on camping costs as said before, will check it with a bit more time ;)

[/quote']

Those are the right prices, for Oct 14th. Camping is free!

TG

women whipping each others ass's and striping together |-) ......what sort event have i signed up for :)

any ideas of the format for the table, and r we award some cheesy trophys for best of class ??? or s it purley for fun??

either way top idea!

jim