• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reakon we need to judge on:

1. 1/4 time

2. terminal speed

3. reaction time

4 have some sort of handicap for mods/ power & or n/a vs f/a vr's.

not entirely sure how it'll work as yet but any ideas will be gratefully noted! ;)

deffo need 2 tables 1 n/a 1 f/i

il be going if i can get a babysitter

Count us in for both days and camping' date=' got my logs ready!!

;-)

[/quote']

Looking at WWW.RWYB.COM camp fires aren't allowed at the Pod :-(

I've never camped so I don't know how vigerously the rules are enforced. As they also say no bottles or unlicenced vehicles but that didn't stop SeaDemon taking a bottle of bourbon and a mini-mot to USC.

TG.

When I went bugjam totally 4got the rule of glass. I opened my boot (cos they search them) and found 8 bottles in there. Now Im not an alcoholic now nuffin! CHoice between drick 8 bottles b4 I even got in there or tip sum water away-what a choice!? So wudnt even attempt glass being there. BBQ are alrite to go. They have a fire warden there eho goes around checking everythings alrite cos sum1 set there tent alite. Definate beatings if u have a fire.

Any idea about prices mate? i went last sat with my mate for the E36Coupe.com meet loads turned up it was a cracking day. It was £15 to get n £20 unlimited runs

is it goin to be the same prices?

Come on the Sunday and it's only £10 to get in and £20 to sprint.

The weekend costs £20, or £15 if you want to risk getting a ticket in advance. Camping is free.

Don't know if you can get just a Saturday night ticket or whether there is a seperate fee for sprinting on Sat and Sun. Hoping £20 for all weekend ;-)

RE: Fires. Does anyone have a patio heater?

TG

When I went bugjam totally 4got the rule of glass. I opened my boot (cos they search them) and found 8 bottles in there. Now Im not an alcoholic now nuffin! CHoice between drick 8 bottles b4 I even got in there or tip sum water away-what a choice!? So wudnt even attempt glass being there.

No problem, my local Somerfields has 12can packs of Kronie going for half price (£6.99) so I'm stocking up.