SantaPod Run What You Brung night racing Oct 14th & 15TH

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'm stupid enough to beleive the weather forecast enough to say, yep I'll be there, kind of early I guess Saturday. I'll bring my excess tents ( oh the poor maligned tic tac (6) ) to save space for the late comers. You know who you are (h)

Incidently ;-) any news on a driver for the van yet? Or do we have to think about other bbq and heating options.

(bah) (bah) (bah)

Thanks TG.

i still need to find a driver for the van... as yet i'm tryin to convince my ex to come, shes insured on jakex so could drive if i dont get a van driver!

watch this space!

and thanks for the comment about late commers! i dont know what ur on about :)

I'm meetin a load of others at the winchester tescos on the m3/a34 junction at 1600 - 1630hrs sat afternoon.

meaning we should arrive 1830 latest!

CAN THOSE WHO HAVENT CONFIRMED PLEASE LET ME KNOW, Mainly so mark can try to arrange camping areas (Thanks!)

Oh and steve... i'm all nossed up baby :)xxx

Thanks TG.

i still need to find a driver for the van... as yet i'm tryin to convince my ex to come' date=' shes insured on jakex so could drive if i dont get a van driver!

watch this space!

and thanks for the comment about late commers! i dont know what ur on about :)

I'm meetin a load of others at the winchester tescos on the m3/a34 junction at 1600 - 1630hrs sat afternoon.

meaning we should arrive 1830 latest!

CAN THOSE WHO HAVENT CONFIRMED PLEASE LET ME KNOW, Mainly so mark can try to arrange camping areas (Thanks!)

Oh and steve... i'm all nossed up baby :)xxx

[/quote']

I was actually thinking about SeaDemon who didn't make it any where on time once during the Nurburging cruise ;-)

arrive 18:30 - 19:00, find us, get your shit together 19:00 - 19:30 (s) Jake pitches his tent in the dark again (a)

And I am shocked :o That I'm not on your list with a myriad of confirmation *s

I won't be there as my front bearing has just gave up the ghost........so guess what i'm doing Saturday

so...fix it saturday & cum up sunday morning ;)

I'm working Sunday, but if I get up early enough Saturday I might get the dam thing fixed and get up there in the afternoon at some point

So what did peeps run?

15.652 against VrSick!

Happy with the times but overall the weekend was disappointing. I'd forgotten how busy RWYB can get :-( Think I'll stick to VW only 1/4miles. Enjoyed the camping, excellent company as usual. Respect to Julia for the brazier.

Wish VrSick had left his rear number plate in. My timing slip for our head to head, unplanned obviously (I'm not stupid), just says GOLF. So I can't prove I kept up with J5KE-X ;-) And looking carefully I see I even beat his time to 60ft 8-|

TG

Maybe able to help you there Nige, Ill check the photo and film evidence for proof!! See you done your best time once it was single track.

Loved loosing my virginity (on the 1/4mile) would have been better not on a RWYB day as I could had more than 2 goes to improve my times, Mark has nearly recovered from me joy riding in his pride and joy.

Great company as normal, camping ok :-) Thanks to Jake for breakfast. Will post Pics etc. . after catching up on some sleep. :-)

yeah!

great weekend! the usual suspects carried it off in the end! dissapointed that pretty much every1 else couldnt make it tho :(

Dlea, shame we didn't see you sat nte fella!

It was good to meet luke VRSex! and fair play to your missus for sanding back your wheels!! superb job, and i'm now gettin ideas! ;)

Yeah TG kept up with me!! its a fair cop guv!

Oh, yeah an my best time and only other time was a 14,4 which wasnt too bad considering we where runnnin the map of a diesel.

Also well done Donna! no longer a 1/4 virgin and well on her way to gettin a few more notches on the head board!

& Mark, Ur a gent for lettin Donna drag u'r pride n joy! she did u proud fella!!

Nice 2 meet the usual bunch of vr members, good 2 meet jake at long last 2, sorry i didnt c ne1 b4 i went but i couldnt c ya!

Bit pis*ed i couldnt run as it would bin nice 2 join in wiv earwig & TG ;) fink mark dun a 15.6 so hes gettin closer 2 my best time :-p

Would of bin nice 2 c sum more members up there though :-( always next time i suppose!

Well dun donna 4 doin the strip, i aint even run the pod yet :o