FAO people who have had mapping at stealth...

i paid nearly 5oo for a remap and injector change

i dont use the chip and have taken it out as it overfuelled like hell till warm and ran crap most of the time.

i,m talking huge clouds of black smoke

i replaced the old eip chip and put the standard injectors back in.

made 365 bhp though according to the graph

since then i read on the forum vinces rolling road is at its limit at

about 320 so i dont know how he managed to pull it off

i am not happy with the map, he had the car for over 24hrs

and it seems the map started at about 60c on the water temperature, as this is the point when the overfuelling stopped,

vince said this was due to the blow by created by the forged pistons, I feel like i was palmed off with half a job done,

stand alone is the way to go, when running high boost.any one who heard the way my engine ran will tell you it was not right.

I will add my opinion on Vince again on Friday as i'm off down there on Thursday. Some people will remember my scenario with my last trip to Stealth and him asking me what I had done to the engine, on telling him i'd had it rebuilt his words were 'lets hope the timing isn't out' after a run, low and behold, he said it was out! He then said: 'You can leave it hear and collect it at the weekend, i'll do your timing if you like, it's £200 to drop the box off if it's intermediate shaft timing'. Yea right!!

After hassle beyond belief and me spending my birthday driving all over the chuffing country I was shown by the garage who built it (as I also had a warrantee with them) that the timing was correct and I was asked why the hell the MAF was unplugged. I did explain that the MAF doesn't like all the extra airflow ect from the supercharger. And they proceeded to plug it in.

Lets just say that when I originally left Stealth my car was hesitant, dumping neat fuel out the exhaust in the morning and wouldn't even spin the wheels off the throttle in 1st. With the MAF plugged in all the above was cured, feels twice as powerful and it will now spin up with half throttle. I know it's running rich at the moment and I'm keen to find out what power it is making but more importantly I don't want to blow my brand new engine up!

I will add a post on Friday and let you know what the score is.