Raced a Cooper S works

Was on my way home last night amd a JCW mini pulled up next to me at the lights, he caned it off so I gave chase, all I can say is wow :), them cars handle fantastic! I really did struggle to get anywhere near him around the roundabouts, but started to reel him in on the straights, but ran out of road! :(

Has anyone else had any expieriences with these cars?

On another mini note, here is my mates 245bhp mini accelerating to 150 bannans on his own private road ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi9AbgxBx-Y

ive bin told there quite a little rocket but avnt add the chance 2 play wiv 1 yet! funny how sum cars catch u out hey? i took the p*ss out of 2 cars at the w/end i thought would kill me,porche boxter s & civic type -r both gave me thumbs up! then struggled 2 keep up wiv a punto gt on sunday,just got past him a bout 135mph but was f**kin fast,saw him playin wiv his turbo bleed valve though ;)

It should be pretty even between a lightly modded (200bhp) VR and the cooper S WORKS which also has 200bhp but less torque at 180 lbs/ft, some have upgrades to 210bhp. The "works" weigh roughly the same as a VR (the Cooper S standard actually weighs a lot more at 1240kgs). The mini is easily tunable though being charged. However despite all this I would never spend my money on one...far better things for the money on the roads. The new mini is far too big for my liking.

looking at his time to get to 150 it seemed pretty lame,

a turbo vr would obliterate that car on the straight.

i kid you not i did a track day and drove a

scooby wrx stripped out, a turbo vr running a bar of boost would leave it gasping, i grant you not around the corners or off the mark unless you had an lsd,

saying that there is allways something faster lurking round the corner.

Civic type-R's are over rated, as far as know my car is standard. A few months ago me and a mate were racing down a back road, he has a clio 172 which is quicker round the bends but im glued to his ass on the staights, a civic tyre-R decided to join in just behind us and as the road turned into a dual carridge way the civic pulled out early and went for it, i dropped it down cog and n went screaming past the pair of em at well over 100mph they both gave up tryin when i hit 120, i think i hit 130mph b4 i ran out of road.

some bright yellow thing with Jordan written all over it.

Are you sure that wasnt that dim witted aussie twat with a bird with plastic tits? ;)

LOL

No I said Bright, if I had been referring to that tit, there would have been nothing quick or bright about it!

Not about even keeping up, it all about V6 for me! When they gonna shoehorn a V8 in a Golf?!?!?!? Come on guys, that would be a good trick!