ALot of you guys are from europe...Im from america and Im getting a 2001 VR6 (it isnt a hatchback) ndI was wondering...I was looking online for turbos and parts and they all seem to be for earlier models or GTI's and i was wonderin if the hatchback parts could also be put on mine...also I cant find any good parts sites for my car...could you guys help me out...and I owuld appretiate If u guys wouldnt mock me.....I dont know as much as you guys...thnx

Sorry not sure about the USA. However It would be Worth finding a performance magazine in the States that deals with VW cars. there will be loads of reference sites for you there to start from. I think this is one www.performancevwmag.com call 1-877 363 1310 performance vw advert in uk mag

We see lots of cars on various websites showing videos from America with tuned and turbo'd cars. Don't forget Corrado,Passats and some people carriers have the same engines so use them in your searches. I did come accros a company called flip side customs who seem to do work on customer cars and the site looked North American. www.flipsidecustoms.com

Good luck and I hope it helps and keep us all informed of your progress. Always intersted in the cars and what you guys are up to on that side of the pond ;)