You wont really see much of an increase mate. I had mine done at the begining of the year and replaced the pistons with forged ones.

I never had it rolling roaded before the charger was fitted.

Unfortunately you wont get in it and think 'jesus christ this is quick' as number one you'll have to drive it around for 600 miles running it in and two, if you have an OBD 1 it wont have the same inlet manifold as a Corrado, only OBD 2 cars carry the same slightly larger inlet manifold and larger diameter throttle body etc.

Sounds wicked though!! ;)

I've got a 2.9 block from a Corrado with standard (OBDII) manifold' date=' TB etc... Only other mod is a BMC induction kit. Had it rolling roaded at 195BHP / 188 Ft/lbs torque

[/quote']

Which shows that the money is better spent on a schrick which gives you approx 200bhp and 200lb.ft

You wont really see much of an increase mate. I had mine done at the begining of the year and replaced the pistons with forged ones.

Unfortunately you wont get in it and think 'jesus christ this is quick' as number one you'll have to drive it around for 600 miles running it in and two' date=' if you have an OBD 1 it wont have the same inlet manifold as a Corrado, only OBD 2 cars carry the same slightly larger inlet manifold and larger diameter throttle body etc.

[/quote']

600? I've had to do 1,500 miles in mine before it's deemed ran in, had low comp 2.9 pistons fitted....

I've got a 2.9 block from a Corrado with standard (OBDII) manifold' date=' TB etc... Only other mod is a BMC induction kit. Had it rolling roaded at 195BHP / 188 Ft/lbs torque

[/quote']

Which shows that the money is better spent on a schrick which gives you approx 200bhp and 200lb.ft

but he needed a new engine anyway as im sure his old one died ;)

Unfortunately you wont get in it and think 'jesus christ this is quick' as number one you'll have to drive it around for 600 miles running it in and two' date=' if you have an OBD 1 it wont have the same inlet manifold as a Corrado, only OBD 2 cars carry the same slightly larger inlet manifold and larger diameter throttle body etc.

[/quote']

600? I've had to do 1,500 miles in mine before it's deemed ran in, had low comp 2.9 pistons fitted....

Now I'm questioning myself!! I can't remember now, it may have been 1000!! Ah well ;)