First pics and my first decent drive

Hiya

I took the family out for a quiet drive in the country today to test out our 'new' 93 VR6. It was a successful day - I only got slapped once and punched twice for driving too fast and not slowing down for corners :D

We drove about 50kms to the other side of Luxembourg where there's a nice little town with a castle perched on the hill overlooking the village beside the river below - very quaint. But the road there was a bit of fun. Plenty of overtaking space and some good rollercoaster bends. I was gently cruising in 5th at one point and changed down to fourth, but missed and got second! Waaahooo what an awesome sound it makes at 6000rpm! The French guy who sold it to me did say something about "La belle bruie par le cone filter" ...

I can only guess that this car doesn't have the dreaded standard suspension coz it felt pretty good to me. The cobblestones in the village sure made themselves known.

So, all in all it was a good day out - kept the kids entertained, saw some sights and I got entertained by the VR6. Sweet :D

VR6_01.jpg

VR6_02.jpg

Welcome & Looking Good I've got a red on too. Best colour I think ;) Like the guys said looks lower and has twin DTM back box at least. whats next and whats already under the old engine cover??? Take the grill badge off & leave the badges on the rest of the car - then people only know what you are as you sail past them.