6 branch fiiting tommorrow, shall i decat

as above really, having the 6 branch fitted first thing wednesday, and wondered if its woth decating it on my obd2 vr6.

it will have ramair, 6 branch and a already present, stainless exhaust.

honest answers with ome facts or rr graphs would be good, by end of tonigh even better

ah yes the cat, im hollowng the orig one out, so we'll see if its clean enough on the emission to pass without it. it'll look like my cat, but will be hollow inside :)

i also thought about the heatwrap, on me turbo cars ive had , i would have done it wihout fail, but on the vr, as im not going at the mp for mega power, ive decided to leave as is. i do remember that the one on my mk2 16v golf was tinny, so i assume i can expect some of this?

well, got the car back!!!! wow , it looks nice, ans thats about it. the manifold itself needs to be refaced as its not flat ??? meaning i have a slight blow at all times. i would have expected better than this from a obx jobbie. has anyone else had this problem??

anyway another 60quid to have it refaced and that should do it.

decat looks good and even with the blow it sounds gorgueos (spelling) and had more torque (you can tell)

dubbloke can you shed any light on this, if i rember coreectly, you brought this from someone else , yes? not blamming you just wondered if it was new when they had it , as it looks klike it has never been fitted! in which case iw as gonna see if i could get the my cost back through the manufacturer.

jim