Which Bulbs

Guys and gals,

I have a new set of rear lights (and saving for a crystal front set of fogs etc) and want to get the silver look lamps that flash amber for the indicators. I Don't think I want the fried egg look.

What have you guys got (type,volts and watts) and where is the best place to get 'em?

Cheers

You want to get the silver ones off ebay.There only about a fiver.

There are 2 types, one with pins and ones without.

Can't remember what the model number is, but it'll be easy to find on ebay, as the seller usually says which is the correct type.

I was going to get a set for mine when I had it, but never got round to it.

Jon

Sorry, i have to disagree with Jon on the ebay bulbs. I stupidily bought two sets off there, the five pound ones, and after about 2 weeks where the bulb had heated up the bulbs silver covering had bubbled off. It might of just been my bad luck, but who knows.

I got mine from a mate @ Carnoisseur Plymouth for £6 a set and have done the job nicely on the fronts and rears.

Hope this is some help. Sorry Jon! ;)

I bought a pair of Halfrauds own. They dont fit :( The pins aren't opposite each other so dont fit in the holders! Then re checked and i'd cross referenced the mk4 bulbs.My bad.

So where can we get the correct ones from that last and dont blister? JK can you get some more bulbs for the rest of us?