Whats on your xmas list?

Ive been asked by my lovely g/f what i would like for xmas...so i replied, nothing really, but some money towards my respray wouldnt go a miss! The answer was simply "NO". So, i went on to ask for some money towards my new head unit again "NO". Whats the frigging point asking if im going to be told no all the time.

Anyway, what are you wishing for xmas?

got mine already! they are on their way from Germany!!!!! mmmm BBS splitties..... oh and some new front shocks for my sportline cabriolet i just bought! they are either fooked or just really soft! other than that i guess Kylie wearing nothing but a smile ^o) but i guess thats a bit much to ask? dont think my "ute" would suit anyways ;)

Got mine already :-d New shocks & lowering springs for the vr off my lovely g/friend Nikki ;) while she was at it she got me a new trolly jack & a pair of axle stands too! Think my Mum & Dad getting me pressed german style plates & some electric dtm mirrors.

Not bad so far, still got a few weeks to get some other stuff :)

I did say about maybe a small stage 1 charger but Nikki saw the price & said "how bout next year"... LOL