Nurburgring 2007

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well car is booked in on the 27th February now to have everything done. Also leaves me some time for any adjustments that might be needed :-)

Still waiting for my Damned headlights though...... :-(

If worst comes to worst I may be driving around with no front indicators for a while ! Got no side repeaters either as they have been smoothed out....... Oooops :-)

Mark.

nice one mark.

just to fill you in on mine, im fitting new adjustable shocks,new discs all round , re fubing some bbs vr6 wheels, and a whole load of other stuff, me little car wont be recongisable.

:)

btw, none of this is really for the ring, its all just getting pushed forward because of it.

Guest vwsyncro

Where did we meet vwsyncro last year? A friend is driving his BMW E46 330i from Leiden (Holland) to meet us. If we're stopping to meet one car' date=' I'll get him to meet us there. Only problem is, he tends to drive at 3 figures most of the time. I'll struggle to keep up!

Cheers,

Andy

[/quote']

uhm we supposed to meet

1 first time it was holland a76

2 20mins later it was belgium at eupen

3 1 hour later it was e40 belgium

4 1 hour later it was again holland a76

:-p

holland is the most easy way going to the ring i think for you guy's, and it saves us allot of time driving around from holland to belgium and back lol

Likewise, it'll be good to meet the North Loop crew.

Could I have gone onto the track, oops road ;-), after one of you guys in a Pug in September? I would have said Gary, but thought he'd moved onto his MK2 VR6.

TG

P.s. Thanks for ths Sig :-)

You may well have done, i was there in september in my black mk3.

Gary from northloop has a 205 pug there, covered in stickers (the biggest nurburgring sticker ever covers the rear), if thats the same Gary hes preparing an old BMW for this year.

If you see cars with northloop.co.uk stickers on cars introduce yourselves as theyre all very approachable, and quite a few have golfs

Where did we meet vwsyncro last year? A friend is driving his BMW E46 330i from Leiden (Holland) to meet us. If we're stopping to meet one car' date=' I'll get him to meet us there. Only problem is, he tends to drive at 3 figures most of the time. I'll struggle to keep up!

Cheers,

Andy

[/quote']

uhm we supposed to meet

1 first time it was holland a76

2 20mins later it was belgium at eupen

3 1 hour later it was e40 belgium

4 1 hour later it was again holland a76

:-p

holland is the most easy way going to the ring i think for you guy's, and it saves us allot of time driving around from holland to belgium and back lol

Stick to SMS and phone calls then, I guess!

Cheers,

Andy

we were there at same time as you' date=' photo of one of us from your site

and a very good pic too

[/quote']

Nice one, that would be one of Garys pictures if its on the northloop site, its Garys and his mate Daves website.

Gary has turned into a David Bailey, whenever hes there he'll take loads of pictures of uk cars so its worthwhile checking his site after a ring trip for any of your car as they are usually good quality pics.

Are you going to be there at easter?

we were there at same time as you' date=' photo of one of us from your site

and a very good pic too

[/quote']

Nice one, that would be one of Garys pictures if its on the northloop site, its Garys and his mate Daves website.

Gary has turned into a David Bailey, whenever hes there he'll take loads of pictures of uk cars so its worthwhile checking his site after a ring trip for any of your car as they are usually good quality pics.

Are you going to be there at easter?

yes i am coming: see page one of this post for list of whos going