Nurburgring 2007

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SpeedFerries have updated the timetable for Easter :@ They do say there are going to tell everyone!

Our outward crossing has been moved forward an hour to 07:00. Good news, gets us to the 'Ring an hour earlier albeit with an hour less in bed. Current cost is £79 :-D

The 21:00 back is now at 20:50, not much change. (Currently £59)

The 19:00 seems to have disappeared altogether. My guess is that you'll now be on the 17:10. You would be better off moving to the later one. Don't forget you gain an hour on the way back, so arrive in Blighty before you've left France. 8-)

TG

SpeedFerries have updated the timetable for Easter :@ They do say there are going to tell everyone!

Our outward crossing has been moved forward an hour to 07:00. Good news' date=' gets us to the 'Ring an hour earlier albeit with an hour less in bed. Current cost is £79 :-D

The 21:00 back is now at 20:50, not much change. (Currently £59)

The 19:00 seems to have disappeared altogether. My guess is that you'll now be on the 17:10. You would be better off moving to the later one. Don't forget you gain an hour on the way back, so arrive in Blighty before you've left France. 8-)

TG

[/quote']

Bloody typical! Ho hum, I'll see you there at 07:00 then. Are we all meeting at the sports centre again? If so, what time? Google maps reckons it'll take me 4 hours to get to Dover, so that's a fucking early start. Still, it's not as early as the 00:30 start last time!

Cheers,

Andy

Guest vwsyncro

there are more people that want to go from the vr6 club holland, but do you already know where and when youre gonna meet us, could the A76 through holland be an option!!!

let me know so i can organize it over here.

there are more people that want to go from the vr6 club holland' date=' but do you already know where and when youre gonna meet us, could the A76 through holland be an option!!!

[/quote']

I have never been before so am unsure of where the best place to meet would be. I am sure we will be happy to meetup though and snake to the ring together ! :-)

Mark.

there are more people that want to go from the vr6 club holland' date=' but do you already know where and when youre gonna meet us, could the A76 through holland be an option!!!

[/quote']

Keep us posted on your journey. Chris will be joining us from Leiden somewhere, so depending on where you're coming from, he may be best convoying with you guys.

Cheers,

Andy

[/quote']

Keep us posted on your journey. Chris will be joining us from Leiden somewhere, so depending on where you're coming from, he may be best convoying with you guys.

Cheers,

Andy

Could we not meet you at the same place as last time?