Nurburgring 2007

there are more people that want to go from the vr6 club holland' date=' but do you already know where and when youre gonna meet us, could the A76 through holland be an option!!!

let me know so i can organize it over here.

[/quote']

Keep us posted on your journey. Chris will be joining us from Leiden somewhere, so depending on where you're coming from, he may be best convoying with you guys.

Cheers,

Andy

Could we not meet you at the same place as last time?

Probably makes sense. You're going to have to keep your speed down this time. That 140 we did last time is a little out of reach of my 1600cc diesel. :-|

Cheers,

Andy

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vwsyncro

there are more people that want to go from the vr6 club holland' date=' but do you already know where and when youre gonna meet us, could the A76 through holland be an option!!!

let me know so i can organize it over here.

[/quote']

Keep us posted on your journey. Chris will be joining us from Leiden somewhere, so depending on where you're coming from, he may be best convoying with you guys.

Cheers,

Andy

Could we not meet you at the same place as last time?

uhm you mean the big petrol station on the A76??

And for accomodation I've booked here:

http://bookings.net/hotel/de/hotelzumgoldenenfasschen.html?aid=304264;label=osm_region1479_en;sid=a7b8a32f60aa042e338960c3762d37a8

I stayed there on my first ever trip and couldn't fault it. Admittadly it's not inside the 'Ring but it's only a short cruise away (< 15miles) and superb value. IIRC our food and bar bill 8-) came to more then the rooms.

I think Andy and Missus are hotelling is well.

Probably makes sense. You're going to have to keep your speed down this time. That 140 we did last time is a little out of reach of my 1600cc diesel. :-|

Cheers' date='

Andy

[/quote']

Honest mister officer, i never hit 140 :-* , not on the continent anyway!!

I think that was an unrestricted autobahn. It was the fastest I'd ever been in a car ... until I took a ride in the GT3 RS. 165mph to beat.... 8o|

Cheers,

Andy

And for accomodation I've booked here:

http://bookings.net/hotel/de/hotelzumgoldenenfasschen.html?aid=304264;label=osm_region1479_en;sid=a7b8a32f60aa042e338960c3762d37a8

I stayed there on my first ever trip and couldn't fault it. Admittadly it's not inside the 'Ring but it's only a short cruise away (< 15miles) and superb value. IIRC our food and bar bill 8-) came to more then the rooms.

I think Andy and Missus are hotelling is well.

Yeah, my missus, my best man, and I are all staying there. We *could* camp, but I'd quite like to dump our skis, boards, and stuff in the hotel room to get a little more performance on track. (6)

Cheers,

Andy

With Donna's bang from behind (Oo err) and her back problem now she may not feel like slumming it on the floor in a tent....

We would love to camp and may still do so depending how she feels, but to be safe we are gonna book the Hotel anyway....

Mark.