Nurburgring 2007

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least we can get you to charge camera batteries up for us Donna ;)

There's a few of us in the hotel. I'll bring my 230V inverter too, which is man enough for camera batteries. I'll also bring a few on-board clips, and probably a few of the old 'Ring races. I think I have the 1956 GP around somewhere....

Cheers,

Andy

Convoys to Dover:

It has been suggested that those coming clockwise round the M25 should meet up just before the Dartford crossing and cruise to Dover together. JP did name a place but I've forgotten!

The hotel also has wireless so we can update the forum with 'Ring news. Although personally I don't have a laptop, wireless or not.

TG

Convoys to Dover:

It has been suggested that those coming clockwise round the M25 should meet up just before the Dartford crossing and cruise to Dover together. JP did name a place but I've forgotten!

The hotel also has wireless so we can update the forum with 'Ring news. Although personally I don't have a laptop' date=' wireless or not.

TG

[/quote']

Brilliant! I'll bring my laptop, camera, video camera (with stickypod), and we can post up a few pics/vids to keep people amused. Alternatively, we could spend all the time driving around the 'Ring, and getting pissed in the evening! :-p

Cheers,

Andy

well i said to nigel, that we should meet at the a12/m25 junction (brook st j28), there a total petrol station with a big cafe behind it, its literaly at the bottom of the slip.

im bringing one of my two lappys with me, they both have wireless etc.. im also gonna get a power invertor to charge stuff.

I will be going that route so will meet wherever :-)

Nige' date=' which route are you taking ?

[/quote']

M11, M25 then A2/M2 or M20 depending on road works / traffic.

Same route as me then. :-)

I will travel A14, M11 etc...... Will probably meet up with you at some point along the way.

Any suggestions ?

Mark.

I'll be in Rainham Thursday night at my mates' date=' so where ever you meet let me know

[/quote']

So how about Thurrock services instead so you don't have to detour?

Sounds good, means i can get a strong coffee at stupid o'clock to wake me up

I will be going that route so will meet wherever :-)

Nige' date=' which route are you taking ?

[/quote']

M11, M25 then A2/M2 or M20 depending on road works / traffic.

Same route as me then. :-)

I will travel A14, M11 etc...... Will probably meet up with you at some point along the way.

Any suggestions ?

Mark.

Enroute between M11/J8 (4:10) and M11/J10 (4:30) - I'll leave you a PMR at the Northampton meet so we can buzz each other - or Birchanger Lane services 4:30 (sharp!)

anyone coming round the south side (anticlock) of the M25?

I'm travelling from Hampton' date=' M3/A3 area

[/quote']

I will be, but I'm trying to schedule a meeting on Thursday afternoon in London. I'll head straight down to Dover after the meeting, and kip in a hotel. I don't fancy a 00:30 start again like last time, and nor does the wife!

Cheers,

Andy

Note sure I wanna be sitting out drinking beer in this weather! (Koln is about 20 mins drive away)

Im packing for the worst weather - I've just got back from the west cork rally and learnt my lesson :-p

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?world=4497

Well, that weather forecast isn't accurate for the 'Ring. It's sleeting there now. The track is open, and there's no cones on the straight :o

Cheers,

Andy