Nurburgring 2007

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well chaps' date=' vince got me 270 bhp on a 6psi pulley.

Hats of to him

Bring on the 'RING'.

Yes Andy, you have called shotgun, i might even install something for you to hold on to this time ;)

[/quote']

270bhp. Nice! As for your new cock pump, I'll hold onto the door handle instead, please.

Cheers,

Andy

anyone got a spare radio they would care to lend me?

I've got one with your name on it, but you can't have it until 06:00 Friday! Actually, scrap that. You could have it tomorrow night. I'm driving round the M25 past yours on the way to Dover, and we're staying over in Dover on Thursday night.

Cheers,

Andy

We have a good few between us.

Although Mark already has my spare, I expect Jim's will be in Craggsy's car before we get to Dover and Ingham with have one from Pete.

So your best bet will be Andy. PM him this evening to make sure he remembers to pack his 4.

I've got one with your name on it' date=' but you can't have it until 06:00 Friday! Actually, scrap that. You could have it tomorrow night. I'm driving round the M25 past yours on the way to Dover, and we're staying over in Dover on Thursday night.

Cheers,

Andy

[/quote']

Cool, i don't mind waiting until Friday Morn mate, wicked cheers, sorted, sold, and all that ;)

I've got one with your name on it' date=' but you can't have it until 06:00 Friday! Actually, scrap that. You could have it tomorrow night. I'm driving round the M25 past yours on the way to Dover, and we're staying over in Dover on Thursday night.

Cheers,

Andy

[/quote']

Cool, i don't mind waiting until Friday Morn mate, wicked cheers, sorted, sold, and all that ;)

Just have to make sure I have time to charge them this time ;-)

Cheers,

Andy

Nigel how long does the charge last on that radio ? I have no way of charging it ?

Not switched it on since you gave it to me. Kept it off ;-)

Mark

There are simply hi-capacity NiMH AAA batteries inside. However if you take them out you'll lose the channel settings. I can recharge them on the ferry for the slog across Europe.

remeberif any brings something they want charging , i can also do that as i have a invertor, i.e u supplyy me a battery charger, and you get a nice set of charged batts..

im sure between us , we will have enough and no one need worry.