Nurburgring 2007

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nige that service station (Birchanger) where I am meeting you is Junction 8 on the M11 right ?

Just want to make sure I got the right one ;-)

Also we don't have any tickets or printouts to take with us ? I don't remember printing anything off.......Was so long ago now :-)

Mark.

Nigel that service station (Birchanger) where I am meeting you is Junction 8 on the M11 right ?

Just want to make sure I got the right one ;-)

Also we don't have any tickets or printouts to take with us ? I don't remember printing anything off.......Was so long ago now :-)

Mark.

Correct, remember it's 4:30 sharp!

It's best to print the booking confirmation from Speed Ferries, or at least have the booking reference number. Otherwise you hold every body up at the terminal :@ And i would also take a print out of the hotel reservation.

Got our booking form for both the hotel and ferry :-)

All I got to do now is find my driving license ;-) Not seen it since Pod !

Anyone taking any car documents with you ? Not sure if it's a requiremnt ? I know when we used to live in Germany you had to keep all car related documents on you at all times.

Can't believe this is now actually upon us. Seemd so far away not so long ago ! Don't think I will get any sleep when I get home from work tonight :-(

Mark.

Anyone taking any car documents with you ? Not sure if it's a requiremnt ? I know when we used to live in Germany you had to keep all car related documents on you at all times.

So yes: MOT, Insurance certificate and Car Registration V5C. UK cutoms can ask to see the V5C if they suspect you of smuggling. (h)

If you've got a photo license you need to take both parts.

So yes: MOT' date=' Insurance certificate and Car Registration V5C. UK cutoms can ask to see the V5C if they suspect you of smuggling. (h)

If you've got a photo license you need to take both parts.

[/quote']

No photo license for me. Just an old paper thing.

Got TAX only last month so my Docs should be handy somewhere, unless I put them safe LOL

Guess you have lots of work to do to Nige ? Or you got a day off ?

Mark.

I went to get 4 new tyres put on and they couldn't do it!!!!!

So 2 other places later they are getting put on as we speak. Then MOT at 3.30. I supposed to be at work right now but not there yet, will be at work today for about 4 hrs in total.

Fucking last minute things are a pain

Guest vwsyncro

Ive contacted heinz the porsche driver and he will be waiting for the ones that want a drive in the renntaxi at the entrance off the nord sleife at 10.00 hour, for the ones that dont know the car, it is a porsche 996 gt3 rs whit numberplate nr-a-996 white whit blue striping.

have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No day off for me' date=' so I am at work and I even believe I do have work orientated stuff to do ;-) But nothing as important as getting excited about the weekend.

[i']"He's making a list, he's checking it twice..."

No day off for me' date=' so I am at work and I even believe I do have work orientated stuff to do ;-) But nothing as important as getting excited about the weekend.

[i']"He's making a list, he's checking it twice..."

Pretty much same as me then Nige :-)

Mark.

i'm soooooooooooooo looking fwd 2 2moro i can't concerntrate on work (good think the boss is down the pub still getting blotto)

Know exactly how you feel m8.

I keep coming back to the PC to see if anything new is going on. Maybe in the hope that it will somehow bring the trip closer LOL

Mark.

I would be working, but there just isn't enough space left on my desktop!

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1175780890_2196_FT148551_desktop.jpg]1175780890_2196_FT148551_desktop_.jpg[/lightbox]

If you think that's sad, I can barely contain myself from going around the office making Vrroom, Brrrum and Screeech noises!

If you think that's sad' date=' I can barely contain myself from going around the office making Vrroom, Brrrum and Screeech noises!

[/quote']

LMAO ! !

Loving all those little sun emblems on the wether report ;-) Things are looking good for us !

Gonna picke me up a tank of Tesco 99 on the way home and then give her a quick wash and then time to hit the sack for a few hours of rest.....

Anyone else gonna try and get some shut eye ?

Mark.

Seen a few of you guys drving about but none of you on the track, pussies!!!

Im here at the mo, sitting in pub with laptop, got over 1000 pics soo far and 100 vids which Ill post up once back. Arrived here since Thursday and leaving Monday!!

I'm in a Focus RS with mate in white Z4 M Coupe..