Nurburgring 2007

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Cadders, I missed you post saying you'd got a place on the ferry. And to be fair, you only declared yourself as camp yesterday ;-)

Every thing else is up to date, now. Apart form the will they/ won't theys.

Mark booked 15(?) cars on the ferry all of which are camping. The total number of actual peeps depends on copilots, hangers on etc.

TG

Sorry Cadders' date=' I missed you post saying you'd got a place on the ferry. And to be fair, you only declared yourself as camp yesterday ;-)

Mark booked 15(?) cars on the ferry all of which are camping. The total number of actual peeps depends on copilots, hangers on etc.

TG

[/quote']

No probs Nige

I was a bit will i/won't i camp, but decided with my co-pilot that camping would be more fun (keeping warm n'all that ;) )

Sorry Cadders' date=' I missed you post saying you'd got a place on the ferry. And to be fair, you only declared yourself as camp yesterday ;-)

TG

[/quote']

No probs Nige

I was a bit will i/won't i camp, but decided with my co-pilot that camping would be more fun (keeping warm n'all that ;) )

Your new copilot getting two rides, is he? |-) Can I call shotgun for one of your laps? I'm bringing my Ebay-purchased camcorder with the stickypod this year, so should be able to get some good shots provided we can hide it going through the barrier. Whole lap on video. :-d

Cheers,

Andy

Hi Guys, hope your all well?

Glad theres so much interest in this trip, but due to family commitments i gotta stay in the uk now!

i will be planning to with Sam just after easter so if any body else cant escape the family easter and wants to join up for another trip then pm me!

Just remember keep the piccies rollin, and dont let TG anywhere near ur clutch! ;)

Your new copilot getting two rides' date=' is he? |-) Can I call shotgun for one of your laps? I'm bringing my Ebay-purchased camcorder with the stickypod this year, so should be able to get some good shots provided we can hide it going through the barrier. Whole lap on video. :-d

Cheers,

Andy

[/quote']

My co-pilot will be getting plenty of riding, and SHE's looking fwd to it ;)

Course you can shotgun a lap, thats if you can keep ya lunch down this time mate.

We've got 3 reserved places left on the ferry at £100 each so if anyone else wants to come you can get the ferry with everyone else - the last few tickets sold were £140 so you'd be saving £40 a ticket & I think the ferry is fully booked now anyway - need to know asap as we need to sell the tickets - ta.

Your new copilot getting two rides' date=' is he? |-) Can I call shotgun for one of your laps? I'm bringing my Ebay-purchased camcorder with the stickypod this year, so should be able to get some good shots provided we can hide it going through the barrier. Whole lap on video. :-d

Cheers,

Andy

[/quote']

My co-pilot will be getting plenty of riding, and SHE's looking fwd to it ;)

Course you can shotgun a lap, thats if you can keep ya lunch down this time mate.

Touche! I'll see you in your motor then. Of course, you'll have to prove how strong your stomach is by passengering in my Focus. Warren will vouch for

. I'm aiming for the unofficial record of "Fastest Company Car"!

Cheers,

Andy

Touche! I'll see you in your motor then. Of course' date=' you'll have to prove how strong your stomach is by passengering in my Focus. Warren will vouch for

Cheers,

Andy

But to be the fastest you need a Vectra!!!!!

Touche! I'll see you in your motor then. Of course' date=' you'll have to prove how strong your stomach is by passengering in my Focus. Warren will vouch for

Cheers,

Andy

But to be the fastest you need a Vectra!!!!!

Pah! I eat Vectras for breakfast. Turbocharged engine, 7 speed gearbox, and the improved aerodynamics make it a great track car. Or to put it another way, it's a 1.6 diesel with an automatic gearbox and an estate body. Either way, it's got a Nurburgring sticker on the bootlid, which must give me an extra 30bhp at least.

Cheers,

Andy

• 2 weeks later...