Stealth tunning

P.S Steve' date=' you need to chill out mate and I deffo wouldn't want to be getting on the wrong side of SPARKZ he's a HUGE black man and I would like to think he's my best friend!!

[/quote']

;) lol!: I dont want to come across as an agressive person guys, its just that i dont appreciate being talked to like a piece of s£$t for no reason. Peace, love and unity is what i say.....

sorry to hijack the thread but Im just wondering what they charge for VR6 tunning?

I contacted Vince at stealth about my VRT project as im still undesided which route to take in the management dept. So I thought I would give him a shout to see what he could do with the std obd2 ecu, he told me that he could fit a new chip and map it no problem for approx £350 + VAT ;)

sorry to hijack the thread but Im just wondering what they charge for VR6 tunning?

I contacted Vince at stealth about my VRT project as im still undesided which route to take in the management dept. So I thought I would give him a shout to see what he could do with the std obd2 ecu, he told me that he could fit a new chip and map it no problem for approx £350 + VAT ;)

just really to see what I got running at the moment and tune it up

If you're just after a power figure (which will also include diagnostics to check your fuelling/timing is all correct) will cost £50+vat.

When I had their full custom remap it cost me £300 last year. Although you won't need a remap / chip unless you already have at least cams or a shrick inlet manifold or more, otherwise it's pointless. Best thing is to start with a BMC and freer flowing exhaust, although it will only liberate about 5bhp in total. The OBD2 vr is already in a high state of tune as standard - most standard OBD2 (mid 95 year onwards) tend to have at least 185-190bhp as standard.