So what toys did we all get or not get?

I got Cars DVD and Puzzle, Unforgivable Fragrance, Violent Veg calender, socks, STIG remote control car, Spongebob DVD, Sheffield Wednesday mug, oh and one of those adventure days where you can choose either karting, rally driving, offroad, quads or a track day.

er choclates(too bloody many of em !! ) some tools , plenty of beer and some good ol bit of card money :) cant beat it . oh and a rotten stomache bug lol just starting to get better now spent all afternoon yesterday in bed lol and still feelin shit today :S :(

errrmmm...new clarkson dvd,scarface collectors edition game for the ps2(pukka game btw) lead lamp frm the g/friends parents as they know i work on my cars to stupid times at night sometimes 8-) did have a full suspension kit too but one of the shocks got snapped in my accident with a kerb the other week :-( i knew i shouldnt of had it so early! also got the standard stuff too,boxer,socks,chocs etc...

Id give all that back just 2 see my vr in one piece again :-(

:-d LOL

at last i got a digi cam from my sweet gf, got two t-shirts, killers cd, loads of sweets and chocs, pine-apple jam? twenty pound cash, 20 pound burtons voucher, fishing dvd, socks, radio control car, oh and a body warmer...nice and warm!! think dats bout it?