Getting the VR Higline Standard rolled on friday

Well im off to Wallace performance on Friday afternoon to get the Standard VR6 obd2 rolled they use the datesk system so it willl be acurate and cause they are in scotland the air temp will be freezing.:)

I plan on doing this to see how much an increase i will acheive with each individual mod starting with the BMC CDA filter,jetex exhaust,268 schrick cams,and shrick manifold also the stealth rolling tune at the same time as the shrick mani to finish off and complement all my mods. keep an eye out for my future dyno posts starting on Saturday.

Dave ^o)

Ignore Steve's helpfull comment djemeryvr6, he knew what you meant.

I think it would be very beneficial for other members to know what sort of power figures can be acheived from each modification..

Keep us posted mate if you need anything hosting, just let me know!

Ignore Steve's helpfull comment djemeryvr6' date=' he knew what you meant.

I think it would be very beneficial for other members to know what sort of power figures can be acheived from each modification..

[/quote']

Nice to see Pete still hasn't found his sense of humour!!

Ignore Steve's helpfull comment djemeryvr6' date=' he knew what you meant.

[/quote']

Nice to see Pete still hasn't found his sense of humour!!

its difficult to tell humour from sarcasm on a forum and you can be an unhelpfull sod sometimes