Hi all can i fook get get Hydro clutch to work right i have a new slave cylinder and have tried a diffrent master (not new) and can get the pedel to stay firm and spring it just stays down on the floor ...

with the engine running you can kind of pump the pedal and the clutch will bite and the car moves...

i have bled bled and re bled the system with a eazi bleed the kind that uses pressure from a spare tire to presurise the system makeing bleeding easy...

one obersvation i have made is when the system is under pressure from the eazi bleed and i push the clutch down it springs back and feels great... take off the eazi bleed use the pedal and it stays down... i have no obvious leeks in the system where pressure might be lost...

Any ideas??

After a bit more reading on the net how likly is this.. the clutch cover is not pushing back hard enough against the thrust bearing in turn this means the slave is not being pushed back and so the master is not being pushed back so the pedal is not pushed up ...

Thanks

Joel

Try back bleeding it with an oil can filled with brake fluid and a small piece of pipe that goes over the nipple on the slave cylinder, bleed it from the slave cylinder up to the master cylinder, i had this problem on an ex's Corrado and this was the only thing that worked

Back Bleeding... thats new to me before i go and goof it up just want to be clear how im going to do it...

Ok i have my pot of fluid with a pipe this pipe goes on the bleed nipple of the salve cylinder which is then opened to allow the fluid to flow... at the pedel end do i open the bleed nipple there?

Do i pump the pedal at all? or do i open nipple push pedal close nipple lift pedel? what exactly do i do... thanks

Joel