Will i get 210 BHP from

Will i be able to extract 210BHP from my higline wich has just been rolled and got 190bhp by putting on the follwing mod's

Schrick Inlet Manifold, 268 Schrick Cams, and getting it all tuned and set up by stealth??? Oh and a Liverpool Badge in the back window:)

I have a BMC CDA and Jetex Cat back on at the mo.

Cheers

After tonight and Saturday against Arsenal u better remove the LFC sticker :-(

Not just saturday mate last night 6-3 at home what a gubbing il just go out nd give the mk2 a good thrashing to forget about it.

Well i think il get theVR in for the tune up then any ideas on wot them boys at stealth would charge me for it and would my car be in for long??

the schrick is about torque rather than BHP... it wont give you big power figures but it will make the car pull better from lower down.

If it was me I'd save a bit more money and get a supercharger... it will make the car a LOT quicker rather than just a bit quicker

the schrick is about torque rather than BHP... it wont give you big power figures but it will make the car pull better from lower down.

If it was me I'd save a bit more money and get a supercharger... it will make the car a LOT quicker rather than just a bit quicker

yep charger is easily the best bang per buck the mods you want come to similer money as a 2nd hand charger and give no where near the same figures

i agree with binliner, i've looked into most tuning options for the VR and i have concluded that supercharging is the best option for cost effective gains, all the other stuff just seems far to much hassle and too expensive for the gains that are to be had.

Save up a little and get a supercharger mate. This is exactly what i'm doing:)

any modified car will be less reliable than a stanadrd one to a degree but chargers are a simple bolt on and prettty bullet proof. Driveability is fine, the car feels as smooth as before just faster... you'll lose a bit of traction but it's not a major issue

why 255?

The vr6 lump can withstand power well above 400bhp, as long as you fit a thicker head gasket to lower compression and fit arp head bolts or similar. As long as its properly mapped with efficient fuelling(whether it's 210bhp or 400bhp) everything will run reliably. Many tuned Jap sports cars can run 400-500bhp all day long and they are far more reliable than some bog standard cars. Its all about getting the mapping correct.

I agree with the above mate, save for a second hand charger and then get it fitted and properly set up at Stealth. You should see 260-280ish bhp, and for not a huge amount more than spending out on cams and a remap. A rolling road session that says your car runs 255bhp one day will only be the figure outputted on that day by your car. The next time you rolling road it it may well go up or down. It's always a "rough" figure, as the engine's output can vary on each rolling road run.

so many diff options in tuning . all matter of what you want and money , correct am i not? personally , the new passat R36 :D :D put it in a Mk3 with fwd with ITB's , cams , porting and flowed head ,6 branch all the essentials maybe even higher compression , bet it would sound awesome , and F***** Fly LoL considering stock the r36 is 300bhp :D