just though id air this.

joined club polo recently mainly cos im in search of a car thats insurable . but whilst goin though the forums it just made me realise how much i like this place , a big thanks to all of you here that make it happen all from running it to posting on it . guts me that its gonna be a while til i can afford to insure the god almightly VR6 :( :( :( anyways ranting done :P . and thanks to all of ya its truely a great forum :)

Liam

Thanks guys :)

Makes my smile and think it's all worth while seeing you guys making use and benefiting from all the hard work that has the team and I have put in over the years!

Changes are afoot with the site though, our new server is imminate, and will see an end to the critical errors. along with new website design - I've taken on board all your issue and the coder is doing a stunning job so far...

watch this space :D

and thanks again..

Pete

i agree with this,im 25 and iv owned 26 different cars,so iv been on a few forums lol,and to be fair this is the friendliest forum iv been lucky enough to be on :)

as always with dubs its a community too,and the help and advise iv had on this forum over the past 6 months has been invaluble,and i know it sounds well gay but every1 on here is so relaxed and its generally a great place to be :)

and fair play to pete and admin and everybody who has made the site into what it is today

and fair play to pete and admin and everybody who has made the site into what it is today

must agree strongly ive been trying to set up a few discount schemes for the club and man its a headache so fair play to all that does there bit for the club its hard work.

Also owning a G40 I'm afraid I have to agree with what's been said about Clubpolo, the Polo forums aren't as mature as this one, I guess it has something to do with the average age of the cars driver?! This site is both friendly and informative.

Cheers guys!