Bug Jam!! 20th - 22nd of July

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a lot of my mates are not pre booking because of the weather that lookes to be bad so it isnt worth me booking my tickets on my own sorry peeps

Fair enough Dave. It's looking like another wellies job anyway. Fingers crossed the forecast changes.

We're planning on getting there fairly early on friday as well (according to Kerry!) just depends if she gets my car T-cut' date=' polished and waxed up by Thursday night ;)

[/quote']

I've got both banners, so do you want to meet up on the outside to ensure we find each other?

TG

The VR is off the road +o( It needs the welding done asap so can't take it to Bug Jam :-(

No worries Gav. If the current forecast continues I'll probably be there in my all terrain GTi rather than the tarmac hugging VR6.

TG

P.s. Hope you get it sorted without any hassles.

what time u all getting there on friday i will be there at 2pm be good to meet up with u all

I'm going to be there early, so I can pitch my tent in the rain, rather than the heavy rain :@

Apart from grabbing a pitch near the barriers to ease exit/entry, does anyone have any top tips on where to camp at a Bug Jam?

TG

P.s. Mobile is 07986 484169

My car didn't move all weekend! Which was in fact the problem as it was too close to an access road which turned into a muddy river and as you know the UK driving test instructs 'If driving on mud and your wheels start spinning give it even more wellie'! But by then it was pinned in behind by tents and there was no way it was going to get through the mud in front.

Out with the bucket and sponge? Out with the wallet more like!

I had a good time. Didnt find NIg at allt he weekend but saw cabrio a fair wedge! Gort loads of fotos and vids. need to post them for y'all. Luckily I wasnt in a prime ming place like nig was. Clever girl took polo one day and came home for the vr the next day :D

had an amazing weekend ! even with the rain , it still had that awesome bug jam atmosphere (imo it cos it more aircooled than water cooled makes it all the better)

sun came out on sunday and for a little on saturday enough to burn me .

drag racing was awesome on sunday aswell :D loads of full on 7-8second street legal cars :D

Liam :)