Preparation for Ultimate Dubs.....

What wondering what preparation you lot are doing to be ready for Ultimate Dubs?

I've already started.....

What I was running on which is now in the process of being refurbed

And what Im running on now

All this cos I want her to be a pretty lady! Then on 5th and 6th Feb, shes having the front end resprayed.

1169052413_2640_FT0_15-01-07_2133.jpg

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1169052413_2640_FT0_17-01-07_0819.jpg]1169052413_2640_FT0_17-01-07_0819_.jpg[/lightbox]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like ur going to be busy kerry!

im refurbing my new wheels a different colour, hopefully this sat.. dont think im on the club stand but im cuming up anyway..tbh honest i didnt want to show mine until ive smoothed my bumpers and repainted the car!!

good luck anyway..

I wont be going to UD but this my usual prep before a S&S comp.

Remove wheels

Clean and dress all arches.

Paint the callipers if they need it.

Clean and dress the under the fuel tank and also paint the straps if they have gone rusty.

Clean and dress the rear axle, and polish the SS exhaust.

Clean and polish wheels inside and out and apply dressing to the inside wall as well as the outside

And the normal cleaning and polishing routine inside the car and out.

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1169107627_611_FT154235_sankyfin74zn.jpg]1169107627_611_FT154235_sankyfin74zn_.jpg[/lightbox]

Well I need my new headlight with indicators to arrive....

Then I can fit my fully smoothed front bumper and have the scuttle panel, wiper arm, black plastic parts of the mirrors and my slam panel all sprayed along with some very slight shrinkage where the rear sway lines were smoothed out....

Then got a stack of chrome parts,hinges,bolts and brackets to fit....

Then it's having all the coilovers and polly bushes fitted and slammed about 80mm down....

Possibly haveing my BBS splities refurbed and mirror polished and color coded......

About it really ;-)

MArk.

• 2 weeks later...

Well things for me have just went pete tong today!!!

Headlining looks like it wont be finished' date=' bumper STILL not painted and my wheels aint going to be finished in time, more work than origanally anticipated!!

God knows what im gonna do about wheels now!!

[/quote']

I know how ya feel m8.

I am still waiting on my Headlights to put indicators into.....The whole car hinges on me getting them or no bumber, no coilies, no nothing.....

Mark.