Rolling Meet -MILTON KEYNES- Sunday 4th March

It has been decided by everyone who came along to the last meet

that our March Rolling Meet will be held in Milton Keynes,

Meeting at Exscape- Snow Dome at 5pm.

Post code MK9 3XS -(street name-Marlborough Gate)

J14 off the M1

Hopefully it will be a bit warmer and lighter by then ;-)

Everyone welcome to come along,

Donna

Moderator edit by: Earwig-Vr6

• 2 weeks later...

Still no VR6 for me at this meet. She can't come out of hibernation till the following Thurday :-( Just in time for UD though.

But I have learnt my lesson and have arranged unlimited milage for next year.

Unlimited Milaege eh ?

Does that have anything to do with the pile of ferry tickets you have by any chance ? :-)

Mark.

Still no VR6 for me at this meet. She can't come out of hibernation till the following Thurday :-( Just in time for UD though.

But I have learnt my lesson and have arranged unlimited milage for next year.

Unlimited Milaege eh ?

Does that have anything to do with the pile of ferry tickets you have by any chance ? :-)

Mark.

Funny!!!

I thihk I may have managed to get Damski from the site to come, he was chatting bout snowbaording so sed to kill 2 birds with 1 stone and do the meet aswell. Sop he may be bringing his VR along, and also a Cupra R. I think vr6Richj was saying bout snowboarding and doing the meet aswell.

hi guys! probably a stupid question. . but what goes on at the meets!? im new to vw's and loving my vr6 i bought 2 weeks ago.hoping to get involved in the meets and scene in general.i live in milton keynes so this is ideal first meet for me.couple of my friends have golf's too so ill get them at the meet,a vr and a couple of gti's.