GTI SPRING FESTIVAL - SUN 15th APRIL 07

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi people should be at the show but really not sure if my car is good enough to show yet . But i will be there all the same any1 going from essex ?

Believe me yours is special enough; VW UK only sold 260 VR6 Ventos! It'd be great to have something other then Golfs on the stand. VR6 Corrados always seem to hang out with the other Corrados.

Can everyone who has put their name down for the stand please post to say if you will be running on the1/4mile,

We have 15 spaces on the stand and 19 members who would like to be on it,

which is not a problem as normally a lot of people spend their day in the queue for the strip

We just want to gauge how many members will be constantly on the stand so that the "strippers" can then rotate on and off as usual!!

Thanks

:)

Can everyone who has put their name down for the stand please post to say if you will be running on the1/4mile' date='

We have 15 spaces on the stand and 19 members who would like to be on it,

which is not a problem as normally a lot of people spend their day in the queue for the strip

We just want to gauge how many members will be constantly on the stand so that the "strippers" can then rotate on and off as usual!!

Thanks

:)

[/quote']

Has this show turned into the Fast Show or USC!

Anyway, I thought Blondie said that her and RichieVR where going to be on the cusp between VR6OC and TidyVag, one in each. And Gregory might have sold his VR6 by then so we might not be too pushed for space.

I'll have to see how much money I spend in Germany before I decide if I can afford to sprint. And if I get the VR6OC clobber sorted I'll be doing my Arthur Daley impression.

TG

Blondie said that her and RichieVR where going to be on the cusp between VR6OC and TidyVag' date=' one in each.

[/quote']

i hope we are both on the vr stand. it should be next to the tidy stand so if we could be on that end it would be great.....because we both know people from both sites.... if not no biggie..

Blondie said that her and RichieVR where going to be on the cusp between VR6OC and TidyVag' date=' one in each.

[/quote']

i hope we are both on the vr stand. it should be next to the tidy stand so if we could be on that end it would be great.....because we both know people from both sites.... if not no biggie..

Sorry, my mistake. Can't see any problem in having you both at one end, and Jake when he's not on the strip.

cant wait for this people... you know i love the pod! as i said to Donna, if theres not enuf room for me on the club stand, i'm cool as i'll be more than likely running all day long!!

Dan, you know you wanna run with me :)