In a word NO....the centre part of the rim, ie the spokes dictate the diameter of the rim, you cant just add a larger outer rim as it will fall straight over it!!! and the back of the rim will still be 15 inch!!!! only way to get 16 or 17`s is get an original set of RM/S or RS001`s that were made for the VW from factory,(like mine :) ) or get some BMW rims and buy adaptors only trouble is with BMW ones is that the offsets are usually to big to start with and the adaptors push them out too far and muller the arch, and cause other untold probs with wheel bearings and tracking, check out these guys on ebay zucki79 or wolter-lat, they always have BBS rims and can get the ones you want usually if they havent, it aint cheap but then you get what you pay for and you know they will fit and be right :)

mine are 7 1/2 17 ' date=' i paid 1.5k for mine with tyres!! they are completely polished ones though, 16 inch maybe a bit cheaper, i have seen em go for around £800 - 1k thats about the going rate for a set it would seem

[/quote']

ok thats for your help buddy.