Finally: Crying VW Advert

Aww I remeber all of them.

Anyone remeber the squeaky earing one with the mk2?

Haha, yeah I remember that one !

You sure it was MK2 ? I remember seeing it quite recently I thought......? Unless I saw it on one of those programmes that have all the good ads from the last 10 years. :-)

Another one of my faves was the Black and White ads for the Polo with the firemen fighting fires and the flames were the only thing in color....Something to do with how tough it was......

They do make some great ads :-)

Mark.

I remember them, also the mk3 had another add when the woman drives off with 'just divorced' written on the window and baked bean tins strung to the back. The bluebells did the soundtrack - I even bought the promotional CD with the MK3 on the front( **goes and hides**) LOL

As explained by a '100 best' show:

She's left her partner and ditches all the expensive gifts he's given her ( diamond ring, pearl necklace, jewellry & fur coat ) but keeps the Golf as she can live without the bloke or trinkets but not a VW.

As explained by a '100 best' show:

She's left her partner and ditches all the expensive gifts he's given her ( diamond ring' date=' pearl necklace, jewellry & fur coat ) but keeps the Golf as she can live without the bloke or trinkets but not a VW.

[/quote']

ahh ok i still dont like i lol

how crap is the red golf on teh crying add...the one with teh big landrover bumper guard and gold wheels