Those tt comps look very familiar and yeah they do look awsome on my mulberry highline they are the best option i could come up with and belive me i was looking at alsorts of options but none took my liking like my tt comps

your car looks absolutely awesome mate im jelous (exept the tints maybe lol) iv always loved the highline purple but how do you get it looking THAT good??

Oh yeah' date=' and i can't afford loads! As much as i love BBS splits lol Those santa monicas do look good, so do those TT Comps.. How much were the santa monica reps and where from? & Cheers for that link phm.

[/quote']

i THINK i paid about £250 brand new for the wheels it was on a shop on ebay

I do spend alot of time on my car at weekends cleaning it i hate seen it mucky i try my best to keep it looking good but it aint always possible when you work 6 days a week but thanks for the compliments and as for the tints i quite like them and not everyone has them done each to there own i say lol

Yeah it looks a sensible height, mine is 40mm but on standard rims so lower to the floor but not as full in the arches, could do with it a bit more like yours really, looks good. My splitter would scrape in that car park where that red vr is..!