Any of You GuYs use iRC??? :D

Good 'ol Internet Relay Chat :)

Used to be on the devlopment team for Bersirc client once upon a time, and hung about in every divx, warez channel going (even earned my self the name Pirate Pete during my naughty days dealing with DrinkOrDie and morph and raptor warez cd's... oh the days, dont really get chance to get on anymore though.

Pete

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

hehehe pirate pete anything you wanna tell us pete ?

nothing that I aint already been questioned about matey ;)

quote from wikipedia...

"Andrew Eardley Stoke on Trent,Staffordshire who used the screename "[Maverick" pled guilty in May 2005 to conspiracy to violate the criminal copyright laws & was scentenced to a 24 month suspended scentence after previously being remanded in custody and under a stringent 24 hour house arrest.Eardley was also a member of POP which was founded as a joint venture by Eardley, Cudney & Erickson and allegedly other various other groups of which Cudney had various senior positions."

but that was after some of the DoD guys came over from abroad for a painTballing trip and the police intruded and it all got rather messy...

If you already have heard of them, then you've heard of the Jurrasic CD's too ;) I used to work for the guy who did them, who also was the first person to bring out a chip for the PS2... not going into any further details than that, apart from the shop where I worked got raided shortly after the paintball trip, pirate pete was no more.

OpenSource is the future baby! free and legal!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...