Hands Up if you hate work and .....

I'm a lorry driver and most days I love it, I do a couple of things.

main bread and butter stuff like General haulage, but I also work for a motorsport company part time, I have been all over europe for them and driven most cars even a £9m quid ferrari 250 GTO. But even this dream job has it down side, long hours and away from home alot especially summer time it a bit of a relationship killer so now I only work part time

my lorry

bigmonkeyintruck.jpg

A brand new merc CLK DTM (imo better than an SLR) with me

CIMG1009neu.jpg

A rich italian blokes ferrari transporter which I had to drive to shows the year before last.

ferraritruck3.jpg

I am IT Support, work is great..jsut the users that need shooting..thats about it..

I would trade everything to have my vr back on the road.....

:..(

and then with it i'd love to be a Car reporter like Jeremy im a knob clarkson as all they do is drive phat cars and travel around the world.....hmm bikini girls...huh...what?!!..oops drifting off to dreamland again...

dont hate, but u gotta admint that merc is sweet lookin! at least its german!

I now work for my family business which is good, worked in retail for 10 years previous to that which was a great laugh sometimes just the money wasn't brilliant, next on my list is some property development, i will also start my own detailing company in the near future.

I would like to have a really exciting job like Jack Bauer off 24.