GTI INTERNATIONAL - INFORMATION

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Righteo thats inters booked camping saturday, are we going to try to camp together?cos we were out on our own at e38 not much fun.

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1179055812_4002_FT161826_santapod_002.jpg]1179055812_4002_FT161826_santapod_002_.jpg[/lightbox]

Righteo thats inters booked camping saturday' date=' are we going to try to camp together?cos we were out on our own at e38 not much fun.

[/quote']

Absolutely. I'm hoping to get there mid afternnoon Friday and have blagged some tape to mark of an area big enough for all.

Righteo thats inters booked camping saturday' date=' are we going to try to camp together?cos we were out on our own at e38 not much fun.

[/quote']

Absolutely. I'm hoping to get there mid afternnoon Friday and have blagged some tape to mark of an area big enough for all.

GOOD MAN

oh and buy the way how did the club gets its pic on the booking page of the site ??

'cos they recognise quality ;-) the same picture was used in the event write up

http://www.autometrix.co.uk/html/gti06/GALLERY/clubs.jpg

Hopefully going to make this can i just pay at the gate ?

Yes but it'll cost more and they probably wont let you have a tag to get on to the stand.

So who actually has booked their place on the stand, just so we can judge how much room we'll get and hopefully the more we have the nearer the action we'll be......don't fancy being over where phat dubs etc were last year

Done. I did find that both the GTI International booking form and the campsite site as a whole didn't like FireFox.

The Inters main booking form is now secure, and always was albeit in disguise. But I can see NO security in the campsite booking form. Just looks like a PHP page to me. w w w.bigwheelentertainments.co.uk/gti_booking.htm

To be safe I'm gonna book by phone!

TG

is any one goin from stafford or birmingham i can meet up wiv? as they pass close to shropshire

im going from cannock which is between stafford and birmingham, will probli be settin off earlish tho if i can get on the stand