Cabbage ?

What a cool name for a car :-)

Both lookin' rwal nice m8.

Never really like beetles myself but whenever I see one they always seem to have so much character !

So how did the name Cabbage come about then ? Any reason ?

Mark.

lol,cabbage was chosen for the bug because of the colour,she got her name before we went to collect her, and what with the amount of road side attention she needed her name stuck.

I got taken for a ride in her last night and have never laffed so much,but she has class!!!!mine is the one beside her and her name is steamer!

Yo! jk, we met at TSR, i was with that mad short loud guy called alan. The raddo nutter.lol

The vr is a great car, bit sruffy in places due to millage, but iam working on gettting it up to spec in the next year or so. got plans with the engine. Top end rebuild ported, and some nice cams. The rest will be on cosmetics.. like paint door cards..and silly things. might change the wheels, Euro look or somthin, all depends on the other half.. Anyhow,, you missed out on a nice car..

prob see you out and about in plymouth, have a chat... see ya! Ps also on South west dubs too!!. look out for cabbage or the VR6

Goth, yeah ive learned about the steaming VR6 engine,,lol.. dam water leaks...lol.. got a good rad comming thursday.. and iam going to have a go at the O ring too... flush it out and go from there.. but yeah,,, steamer,, right name..lol

chooaawww