Sold the TT Comps and Getting These

sold the TT Comp to my brother he gave me 350 for them and i put x4 225/45r17 on michelin pilot sports on there for him.

yes i was going to sell it but im going to get a another car as well cant bring my self to sell it. its only because we have a baby on the way i was looking to sell it.

what would be the best size adapters to get for these wheels they are 7x16 et 65 i would like them to sit about the same as the TT comps sat under the archs but cant think what they were 71/2j et42 does that sound right would a 25mm adapter all round make them sit similar or should i get 30mm at the rear and 25mm up front but dont want to get any arch probs.

Go for 30 mm or 35 mm adaptors, i run 8x16 D90s with 25mm at the rear and 7x16s at the front and TBH i aint keen on how the fronts sit, too far in and they run a 50 odd mm offfset,

I had some of them 928s after i sold my comps in 8" all round unfotunately one was tarnished and couldnt be polished so i sold them on, really stunning wheel when they are polished up

Always loved the look of the 928 rims.

Is it just me or does that one on its own in the 2nd pic have some damage near the lip at about 1 o'clock?

rich ye that one has damage but there not the actual wheels im getting the ones im getting aint even been polished yet so will be fresh.

i only had 1 rear arch drivers side rolled when the arch got hit so i got it rolled to push it back out then had the car resprayed and new wings fitted but never got round to doning the other side the and the new front wings havent been rolled either so would 35mm be ok still. when i had my tt comps on i had no probs at all they sat perfect under the archs i would love these to sit the exact same.

this seems to be falling through big time the guy is messing me around so much...grrrrrrrrrrr. i can get the wheels off him but hes messing sround with the polishing any body jnow any were reasonably priced as i have had some silly prices.