which/best injectors for around 350bhp?

if your going 350 bhp on a v9 do not go no more than 12psi stage 3 but u will prob get maximum 320 t0 330 at a push if u have extra performance bits eg cams exhaust as the bearings wiil not take much more than that if u want to achieve 350bhp u have to l/comp at run a 1 bar pulley(15psi) but u will have to send charger to ns racing in america to upgrade bearings in charger to take up to 20 psi as if u dont bearings may not be able to take the psi ive sent my charger there and and running 15psi pulley which equates to stage 5 spec and ive got 355 bhp with still more to go as ive upgraded the bearings and have another 5psi to go also still got reds in but at there max will have to upgrade to greys anything over 15psi

if your going 350 bhp on a v9 do not go no more than 12psi stage 3 but u will prob get maximum 320 t0 330 at a push if u have extra performance bits eg cams exhaust as the bearings wiil not take much more than that if u want to achieve 350bhp u have to l/comp at run a 1 bar pulley(15psi) but u will have to send charger to ns racing in america to upgrade bearings in charger to take up to 20 psi as if u dont bearings may not be able to take the psi ive sent my charger there and and running 15psi pulley which equates to stage 5 spec and ive got 355 bhp with still more to go as ive upgraded the bearings and have another 5psi to go also still got reds in but at there max will have to upgrade to greys anything over 15psi

il be going the turbo route mate probly running maybe 11-12psi, nearly got all my bits before the turbo goes on will be changing bearings and rings but was going to replace them with oe vw parts. where can you get uprated ones and how much dub25?

440's.

Green tops are now discontinued, although the spray pattern is fine for 12v.

Otherwise go for genesis/delphi/RC, but you will need 440's to be safe at that power - You shouldnt run injectors over 80% duty.

For turbo cars i'd run 440's over ~320hp and 630's over 500.

Tom.

i think 440's this will allow a afr of 10 at full throttle under maximum load with a walbro fuel pump.

But Walbros don't sit in the pump housing properly and you run out of fuel when the guage is on 1/4.

Why would you want 10 AFR? That's the American way of doing it. They like black plugs and blasting fuel in..... they don't have to pay £1 a litre.

12 to 12.5 is best.

i think 440's this will allow a afr of 10 at full throttle under maximum load with a walbro fuel pump.

But Walbros don't sit in the pump housing properly and you run out of fuel when the guage is on 1/4.

Why would you want 10 AFR? That's the American way of doing it. They like black plugs and blasting fuel in..... they don't have to pay £1 a litre.

12 to 12.5 is best.

which fuel pump would you recomend then kev an how much is it? im about to order the walbro from stealth unless theres better option for roughly same £££.....

I use the Sytec pump Stealth sell, it's about £95 IIRC and good for 500hp apparently.

You have to ensure the pump pick up is right at the bottom of the VW housing (like stock) or the fuel guage will no longer be true. I think Stealth have some proper fitting kits for these intank pumps now to aid this.