Which tuner has produced the most powerful forced vr6's ? nothelle, vf ,stealth,dubsport etc.

Guest simplyvr6

Guest simplyvr6

i saw that video that was boost bowing past the rotrex bottle i think you will find, it was posted on edition 38. awesome power i think we would of heard it on the rollers if it blew up ??? why do people make up stuff very sad.

any ideas ??? most of my experince is with na cars so looking to get up to speed with forced induction cars.

that was boost bowing past the rotrex bottle i think you will finde make up stuff very sad.

You got up to speed on forced induction very quickly. Well done.

Guest simplyvr6

Just watched a video on edition 38 awesome - i saw a rotrex car at gti festival going up the strip mental car. the comment on the video explains what happens you should watch it amazing - the results are funny as vortech cars don't make as much power and its so big.

Guest simplyvr6

doesn't take much when there are some seriously bullshit products out there just been speaking to the guy at ns racing he told me that my vr would pump out 450 bhp with a vortech and £13000 at that point i had to almost hang up

does anyone know if this is possible ?