Which tuner has produced the most powerful forced vr6's ? nothelle, vf ,stealth,dubsport etc.

Guest simplyvr6

Nope. A very well known car.

taken from the site:

"This car made 640 hp to the wheels at 34lbs of boost .The last five passes with the car have been 9.69@145, 9.71@146, 9.77@143, 9.79@144, and 10.15@142 . Car and driver have been very consistent."

640wheel hp is knocking on the door of 800hp, and its still street legal.

Tom.

taken from the site:

"This car made 640 hp to the wheels at 34lbs of boost .The last five passes with the car have been 9.69@145' date=' 9.71@146, 9.77@143, 9.79@144, and 10.15@142 . Car and driver have been very consistent."

Tom.

[/quote']

Was it a 4 wheel drive conversion to put the power down to get those figures?

taken from the site:

"This car made 640 hp to the wheels at 34lbs of boost .The last five passes with the car have been 9.69@145' date=' 9.71@146, 9.77@143, 9.79@144, and 10.15@142 . Car and driver have been very consistent."

Tom.

[/quote']

Was it a 4 wheel drive conversion to put the power down to get those figures?

Nope front wheel drive. It holds some sort of record. not sure what it is, fastest fwd vw i think.

Pete - depends hoe much of it your going to do yourself, with a a charger you get a kit of bits you can put on yourself - parts for a turbo kit would be cheaper and give you more back, but its more involved and if your not putting it on yourself it can get £££.

Tom.

I'd charge her personally. If she was 4wd or Rwd then turbo. But as its fwd the progressing power pull of the S/C makes it a faster car with the low down torque. Plus its cheaper to get 300bhp than Turbo. After that then turbo starts working out cheaper - but then DO YOU REALLY WANT ALL THAT POWER IN A FWD!!!!! lol i would as it would wreck my VR 300hp would be awesome.

U have a nice 2.9 lump aswel - CHARGE HER BABY!!

DO YOU REALLY WANT ALL THAT POWER IN A FWD!!!!!

Yep. Put in a diff and its fine. ~500 bhp in the ibiza and its perfectly driveable, built numerous mk2 vr6t's with similar power. As long as its specced up properly and your turbo isnt too big for the power your after there easy to drive.

And look at schimmels car again - 800bhp and 9 second runs. you dont get that if you have no grip.

Tom.