I am totally gutted, have had some 17" BBS LMs lined up for my car for months, arranged the refurb the lot, then got a trial fitting of them tonight and............ they looked pants, too narrow only being 7" wide and coming from 8" D90s it looks totally wrong!!

So i have a dilemma, i tried some ZW1s that were waiting to be fitted to a C vr6, and they looked loads better, but does anyone know if they will be ok on std front arches and rolled rears??

i had 8 j RH ZW1`s martin on standard arches all round!! and it was the same height it is now (see pics mate) and i got only a very very minor rub every now and then on very big bends or really bad bumps, never rubbed enough to do any damage mate, as for The LM`s i would love them! but then i am a BBS slut arent I ;)

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1176912121_2067_FT170388_100_0091.jpg]1176912121_2067_FT170388_100_0091_.jpg[/lightbox]

1176912121_2067_FT170388_100_0092.jpg

They were going to be re furbed with a mirror polished lip and Porsche seal grey centres and would have looked stunning, dont get me wrong if i could get 8x17" LMs i would have them

The reason they look pants on my car is they are only 7" wide, and i can space them out but wont be able to get the stretch that im after with the tyres!!

ZW1s i have always lusted after, i hope they look ok when fitted up

Iys not just the stretch, the rear bumper is a US spec one and loads bigger than a euro item, amd i really need 8s as a minimum because of that.

After taking the D90s off and fitting the LMs i knew then it was a bad idea to buy them, the D90s looked 100 times better