Hi Guys

I just fitted a set of KW springs and shocks and the car feels awesome! The springs are progressive and the shocks are built really well. The car now handles like a completely different beast, much more positive and loads really well into corners. Its not harsh at all and takes bumps well - good damping. The drop is about 40mm so looks good too.

Well recommended!!

Thats interesting - it's just that when i have asked peoples opinion on here about suspension all of them said get coilovers. It makes sense as you say if you are not going to track the car just to get normal suspension and save yourself a few quid !!!!

Will have to have a re think !!

Cheers

With coilovers you can adjust the height & dampening of the setup so your not stuck with a fixed setup thats why people use coilovers - road or track.

Thats right - but how many times would you change the damping/height in a year for just road use? The KW set up has just the right height drop and the springs are matched to the dampers for optimum damping so I wouldnt change/adjust it even if i could.

Really depends on what you intend to do with the car - if you track it then yes you'll want to adjust damping etc. But for purely road use i dont see the need for that when you can buy a good quality sring and shock combination already set up for you.