So, we are back to lighter nights, and slightly warmer days. Does this change much for yerselve's?

Gonna be spending a lot more time outdoors, working on the car. Especailly as show season is upon us. Even gonna sack off sky for a few months, as i aint gonna watch it!

What ya'll up to now BST is here?

Won't be that smokey when the ban becomes live mark : )

Ah yeah good point! Still nice to sit/stand outside anyway and look at cars/bikes/women going by

It will be if im around!! infringing my rights! if i wanna smoke my tits off whos gonna stop me? cant see the police being interested too much in enforcing that can you? i would rather they made some people wear deoderent and washed their clothes more often!! nothing worse than a smelly scummer in front of you in a que somewhere! fags smell nice compared to BO

Won't be that smokey when the ban becomes live mark : )

Ah yeah good point! Still nice to sit/stand outside anyway and look at cars/bikes/women going by

It will be if im around!! infringing my rights! if i wanna smoke my tits off whos gonna stop me? cant see the police being interested too much in enforcing that can you? i would rather they made some people wear deoderent and washed their clothes more often!! nothing worse than a smelly scummer in front of you in a que somewhere! fags smell nice compared to BO

Why is it men love to watch cars and flange so much???

Nick, how do ya manage to keep ya fitness levels up and still catch crims? Or do ya just sit there with ya speed gun! LOL

Missed ya at UD, which other shows ya off to this year?