Bristol VolksFest (A great success- Adams n all!)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hows the fingers J.K.? are you getting the desired effect? just sorted a new tent and travel barbie' date=' cant wait, hopefully have a pre polish,/,polish tomoz,weather permitting.

[/quote']

Fingers are very sore,, the wheels dont look too bad, but they wont be up to your standard by a long way. But they look better than what they did. One more wheel to do!

Hows the fingers J.K.? are you getting the desired effect? just sorted a new tent and travel barbie' date=' cant wait, hopefully have a pre polish,/,polish tomoz,weather permitting.

[/quote']

Fingers are very sore,, the wheels dont look too bad, but they wont be up to your standard by a long way. But they look better than what they did. One more wheel to do!

keep pluggin away mate im sure theyll b sweet.did steve give you any info?

As there quite a few of us meeting @ junction 19 on the M5 and convoying down to the showground, i was hoping that i could have everyones mobile numbers and 'real' names that are meeting me and Gary there. Should there be any complications then these can be addressed in a quick and easy way.

If people would like to pm me these details that would be great and i will provide you also with my mobile number so you know who's calling. ;)

Thanks. Jk. (h)

Ive had a bit of a set back...my wheels couldnt be fitted due to not having a set of the right wheel bolts (so ive ordered some from VW £40) and now i have a nasty clunking coming from the front end :S

The web site says "Club stands with camping behind ( if booked early). ". Does any one know ( I'm looking at you Gary ) whether Donna booked as early enough for one of these prime locations? Sure beats getting up early - with hangover - to get the cars on the stand.

TG

hey guys, i aint been on here for ages, and ive missed this thread... is there still any places.. i can come up sunday.....if i get a ticket on the gate can i still put my car on the stand.. or do i need a pass??

The web site says "Club stands with camping behind ( if booked early). ". Does any one know ( I'm looking at you Gary ) whether Donna booked as early enough for one of these prime locations? Sure beats getting up early - with hangover - to get the cars on the stand.

TG

Job done boss ;-)

Hi Gary

Yes, your camping will be on your club display stand.

See you at the weekend.

Sue

Is that ok Nige, anything else u need sorting ;-)

Job done boss ;-)

Hi Gary

Yes' date=' your camping will be on your club display stand.

See you at the weekend.

Sue

[/quote']

That's cracking news.

Is that ok Nige' date=' anything else u need sorting ;-)

[/quote']

Not at the moment mate.