Bristol VolksFest (A great success- Adams n all!)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, well im going to see how getting about 3 disposable BBQ's tomorrow, I will also try and bring a brick or too to put them on. Also, im picking up a crate of Carlsberg (24). Apparently, on the Sat they are going for a drive via a supermarket, if not, ive heard theres one quite near to get food for the BBQ's. Im going to pick up some savory snacks also tomorrow. And the tent, chairs, roll mats and sleeping bags are @ the ready!

we:re bringing a barbie a case of carlsbrg probly get some food and sundries,tent and bits ready , oh yea and the VR, CANT WAIT,wots the crack with show an shine ? does the car stay ther all day or can she come back on stand later on sunday?

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1181252512_4002_FT171033_vrtts_004.jpg]1181252512_4002_FT171033_vrtts_004_.jpg[/lightbox]

I picked up a cheap Tesco BBQ ( God bless China ) too. And some charcoal, lighter fluid and matches!

I'm bringing burgers and stuff with me. I worry that the local shops could sell out of BBQ fair due to demand.

My fridge has space for both food and beer, so we can keep everything fresh.

Talking of which, a slab of whichever lager I can find on special offer, 1.5l of cheap red wine and half a bottle of vodka should do me.

Should be a good'un.

Taking this afternoon off to prepare, as long as it doesn't rain :-(

nige well im goin a2 m25 clockwise so prob see u on the m4 or m5 no doubt am leavin about 4.30 - 5 am ...

If you do see me, feel free to leave me for dead as I'll be nursing the old girl along as ever.

Similarly, as our camping area has already been layed out for us :-), don't bother waiting for me at J19 if I'm not there in a timely manner.

TG

P.s. Just been to Tesco and I think I've over done it on burgers and sausages.

all sundrie items assembled (food, beer, barbie, coal,etc.etc. just got a bit of claening to do ,then its up up and away. see you all in the morning.another plan comes together, lookin forward to it, back to the polish....

well cars is washed and polished in and out lookin spankin, just fouind my sleepin bag anf tent mar and par got me beer and BBQs so im sure we will have loads ... as for food ill wait till i get there

just need to put some go go juice in her and we all systems go ........

anyone got the post code for the services or one nearby that i can put in me sat nav

BS20 7XJ should be close.

But I'd have thought the services should be on as a POI. You can't really miss it, but I'm guessing you want your SatNav to tell your arrival time.

anyone got the post code for the services or one nearby that i can put in me sat nav

oh and jk i got ur air con pipes and the indicator so dont for the £££

No worries mate, i got ya! Just polished the car etc, got two BBQ's and a brick! 36 cans of Carlsberg and some sundries...see you lot bright and early! ;)