Some Turbo parts came last week. PICS..

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fitted some stuff today. V-band oil catch tank, Fragola AN6 water lines for the GT35R and the new saturday candy package came from USA today

Went to Oslo motorshow a couple of months ago. Just tought you guys should see this......  

Would love see a video of that Club Chairman

• 1 month later...

SQS gear sent today. They have had a problem after a accident, so things have taken over 2 months for me. Thats ok, because the car is not gonna be used before the snow goes away.

So the box is getting togheter, and Im really not sure if Im gonna buy R32 box, with Peloquin diff and a biffy clutch. Plus all the other parts I need to do this swap.

SQS is a easier plugn/play but not MY best solution.

No doubt that the SQS will take alot off beating and torque with all the parts it got in my setup.

But a R32 box I asume is even stronger.

• 3 weeks later...

No gear yet....

The SQS is up for sale, and it looks like its gonna be fitted in a 84 Jetta VR6 Turbo:)

Rally cross is pretty big here in Norway, and building custom axel's and fixing the R32 box to fit my mk3 sounded like a walk in the park for this guy I heard with. I will wait and see.

A new set of Wiseco 9:1, 82.5mm pistons are ordered as well. Bought H-beam rods in june 2008.

But what clutch to choose on a R32 box...

What percentage of E85 do you run? 100%?

I want to run E85 as I can get it locally, but I need to change a few aluminium components (fuel rail etc) for treated versions so that the methanol doesn't rot it.

What pump are you using and does it support E85? Bosch 044? Walbro 255/lh?

I saw a thread on Vortex ref C2 + E85... http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4123903

Yep. Its my E85 thread.

The reason I asked about it, is that a friend off mine have a Audi RS2. With MTM software and upgraded turboNetics. The car is not mapped to E85, but it runs very good with it. He had 18% more torque and 11% more whp. So E85 is very tempting.

Thanx Kev. The intension was to go Woessner all the way actually. But I got this for a ok price, right when I had some left over money.. hehe.

I asume it will hold up, and the Wiseco's looks very nice in real life.

Im still gonna run the C2 42# setup, so 19-20psi should be easy in 2009.

See if the C2 630# setup will arrive in the future.

can we have a list of places from where you got ur parts??with part numbers if possible.

I keep reading around about people who buy this part/that part and the other part.. but i never see any sites from which to buy these parts from..

When i had my rice car, online stores selling aftermarket rebuild parts were 2apenny.

Where's all the good places to buy vr6 bits?

tony.

can we have a list of places from where you got ur parts??with part numbers if possible.

I keep reading around about people who buy this part/that part and the other part.. but i never see any sites from which to buy these parts from..

When i had my rice car' date=' online stores selling aftermarket rebuild parts were 2apenny.

Where's all the good places to buy vr6 bits?

tony.

There are alot off nice place's to buy.

You just need to know, what you want.

[/quote']