Old School Group B in 2007 Prtugal Rally

Yeah group B was the best - imagine what Grp B cars would be like now if they had carried on being developed over the years!

maybe why it got banned?? getting out of hand . unfortunate really :(

amazing to watch as per usual , wounder what it would be like to drive an S1 audi!! my all time fav dream car !!

liam

I know thats why it got banned! I reckon if you put 1 of todays cars against a Grp B car they wouldnt be that different in terms of performance anyway

ahh but , yes the newer car maybe faster , but for utter Rawness and unfiltered adrenline i would hvae to chose the Old Skool groub Bs !! new car imo suffer from one big flaw , there to damn safe and refined they cover up how fast somthing is hence why i love the caterham 7 which i was lucky enuf to go in had a 175 bhp lotus super sprint 1.7L engine! in a car that weighs 500Kilos! no anti spin abs or bobs your uncle fannys your aunt save your life electronic devices , hence why the danger element of the older cars does it for me...

just before it got banned were audi not just about to release the kinda next gen S1 with 650bhp???

old beats new hands down ;)

Liam